- COVID-19 Measures
Fatima tours from Lisbon
On our tours to Fatima and Tomar from Lisbon, we visit one of the most important shrines in the world dedicated to the Virgin Mary. The main pilgrimage festivals take place from May to October on the 13th day of each month. Our visit is dedicated to the sanctuary area where some of the reported apparitions took place to the three shepherd children.
After we visit also Aljustrel the shepherds village, as well shepherds home and shepherds well. Our last visit is Valinhos, other apparition site of the Virgin Mary to the three children.
Tomar the Templar city of Portugal
On the way now to discover Tomar the Templar City of Portugal and by exploring the historical town’s center we stop at Republic Square to see the Manueline facade of the St. John Baptist church and the typical windows of the old buildings known as a postcard of this city.
Our tour continues to the Tomar Castle and Convent of the Knights Templar, a Unesco’s World Heritage Site, has one of the most expressive testimonies to the history of Portuguese architecture, that later became the Order of Christ, construction of which occurred between the 12th and the 17th centuries.
About this tour:
Our tours are always private (just you and our guide/driver).
The tour highlights are just suggestions of places to visit. The tour itinerary will be designed according to your preferences.
Each day tour is designed to last approximately 8 hours (hotel-tour-hotel).
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transfer Airport/Hotel and vice versa
- Bottled water
- Personalized transport in a luxury Mercedes vehicle, in safe & comfortable conditions
- Exclusive and specialized Guide/Driver
- Wifi on board
- Public liability and personal accidents insurance
- Visit to the Templar Castle and Convent of Christ
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Our drivers have safety and health training.
Meet & Greet:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle;
- The driver will wear a face mask at all times and will keep a safe distance from customers avoiding close contact, handshakes etc;
- Luggage will only be handled with customers' authorization.
The driver will use sanitizing products to continually clean the main contact areas inside and outside the vehicle (handles, seats, seat belts, etc).
For safety reasons our vehicles will not provide magazines and water bottles. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Upon completion of each tour, our cleaning team will carry out a thorough cleaning with anti-bacterial products.
Per recent laws: Maximum capacity per vehicle is 2/3 of total occupancy. This is to guarantee adequate distance between passengers.