- COVID-19 Measures
Alentejo Old Cellars Wine Experience
On this personalized Alentejo old cellars wine experience you can learn about the method of wine production in clay carvings. This legacy was left to us by the Roman presence over two thousand years ago. And it has been used in this cellar since the 18th century.
In Vila de Frades, we can see the old Roman villa of São Cucufate. Here the traces of an agricultural house that once exploited these soils to produce food and also its wine are very visible.
Since this time, about two thousand years ago, it has never stopped producing wine following the same process and techniques inherited by this civilization. Come and taste the authentic carved wine, a unique experience full of history.
No details found.
Time : 9:00 am
Lisbon to Vila de FradesLeaving Lisbon towards to Alentejo region, Vila de Frades and Sao Cucufate. First we will stop in Evora city for you to visit. After we continue our trip to Vila de Frades. In Vila de Frades we visit the old wine cellars and the old Roman village. We will have a typical lunch and a wine tasting. A walk through the vineyards to enjoy the Alentejo scenic landscape. At the end of the day we return to Lisbon.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Personalized transport in a luxury Mercedes vehicle, in safe & comfortable conditions
- Exclusive and specialized Guide/Driver
- Typical lunch and wine tasting
- Visit to the Cellars
- Wifi on board
- Public liability and personal accidents insurance
- Food and drinks, unless specified on Tour Includes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees, unless specified on Tour Includes
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found